Carden Telecoms on-premises VoIP packages offer local and international calls, remote calling capabilities, video conferencing and call recording – all at a lower price than traditional analogue phone lines.
Our in-house VoIP systems are shaped to match your organisation’s exact requirements. As part of your transfer to VoIP we will:
- Select and source the required equipment from our range of trusted suppliers – including Panasonic, Avaya, and Mitel.
- Install your VoIP solution, programmed to the requirements of your business’ IT infrastructure.
- Configure a host of features such as call forwarding, call logging, call-backs and Interactive Voice Menus.
- Train your employees on using the new VoIP system.
How You Benefit From On-Premises VoIP
- Ensure control of all your telecoms systems.
- Increase or decrease your plan according to the needs of your business at any time.
- Significant long-term savings.
- Efficient and easy to use features not found on analogue systems.