Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a technique for routing data between multiple locations using a system of short path labels as opposed to longer network addresses. These labels can be sorted according to their urgency.
In practice this allows for more important data to be given priority, avoiding slow speeds for business-critical systems.
How You Benefit From MPLS
No specialist hardware is required to enable MPLS and implementing it allows you to:
- Control network usage, dependent on your business’s needs.
- Configure communications between premises without adding any hardware at your main office.
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing IT infrastructure.
- Increase the available bandwidth of your network.
- Create a VPN that is ringfenced from the open internet, adding another level of protection against cyber-attack.
What We Offer
- SLA governing network uptime and repairs.
- Consistent monitoring and proactive troubleshooting.
- Dedicated customer service.
- Unlimited bandwidth and traffic.